July 19, 2021
Re: Start Date of Community Pavement Seal Coating
Homeowners and Residents,
The final project start date is Thursday, July 22, 2021. Project should be completed by Tuesday, July 27, 2021. Hopefully, the weather will hold, and this is the final date.
• All irrigation systems must be shut off from Wednesday, July 21, through Tuesday, July 27.
• Project will be done in 3 sections (Diagram attached) as follows:
• All driving, bicycling, and foot traffic will be prohibited from 8:00 am on the start date for each section until 8:00 am on the following day. The seal coating takes a full 24 hours to dry
• Barriers will be in place to prohibit access in to and out of the sections being seal coated.
• Residents who do not respect the restricted access will be subject to violations and fines.
• During the project, visitor parking lots in non-affected sections should be utilized only by residents in the section being seal coated. All other residents are asked to park in their own driveways.
• Offsite parking (at your own risk) is available in the top parking lot of the Westside Church of Christ, 3300 FM 1431.
• When Section 1 is being coated, the back gate will be closed to all traffic.
• When Section 2 is being coated, the front gate will be closed to all traffic. Access to the pool and mailboxes will only be available through the walking path from the 300 street.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this process.
Please feel free to contact Doug Plas (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Doug Plas for
Board of Directors
Preserve at Mayfield Ranch HOA
The speed limit is 15 miles per hour on all streets within the Preserve.
Only the Preserve signboards are approved for display in the community. No realtor signs are allowed. To obtain a community signboard, contact Helen Tate at email@example.com.
Pick up is every Thursday for trash & every other Thursday for re-cycling. Containers should be placed at the curb on Wednesday evening and removed from the curb by Thursday evening. Containers must be stored in the garage or behind fencing.
Please contact Helen Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a visitor parking permit for any visitor spending more than 24 hours.
Changing or adding landscape beds or borders requires prior approval.
Complete the ACC form before starting any projects. You may access the ACC form at pamcotx.com.
Round Rock Police 512-218-5500 2701 N. Mays Street
Round Rock Fire 512-671-2788 2811 Oakmont Drive
Round Rock ISD 512-464-5000 1311 Round Rock Avenue
Post Office 512-238-9461 797 Sam Bass Road @ Chisholm Trail
By-laws - Judy Carter, Laura Flynn, Maurice Tate ,
Members: Maurice Tate
Members: Barbara Henry, Glenda Webb, Tess Peterson
Members: Maurice Tate
Members: Dick Peterson
Members: Garima Jain, Poonam Hiray
Members: Helen Tate, Nancy Mills
Copyright © 2021 PreserveAtMayfieldRanch - All Rights Reserved.