January 2022 - Informal Activity update
Homeowners and Residents,
This blog covers informal updates from new Board members to improve transparency and openness for feedback. It does not replace or over-ride formal quarterly meeting updates by the Board within the bye-laws framework
- First board meeting with PAMCO on Jan 4 due to holidays to elect new positions
- New board positions updated on this website
- Board members training on PAMCO systems completed mid-Jan
- Agreed to revisit previously approved projects for cost optimization and prioritization
- Agreed that both President and Treasurer needs to approve and sign on HOA spending
- Met Landscape contractor - requested cleanup of area around trail and other improvements
- Met Pool maintenance contractor to understand his work scope
- Received schedule of service vendors to verify work quality
- Exit gate was hit by a car and fixed once but it needs more work and permanent fix
- After accident near mailboxes - following up with PAMCO to fix lamp post quickly
- Following up with PAMCO for board to get access to ALL member tickets for transparency
- Planning to expedite road safety projects like installing extra lights etc.
- Security cameras issues have been fixed without any additional cost to HOA
We intend to keep the community up to date using this open forum every month. You can meet and greet with new HOA Board members behind pool common area on Sunday Jan 30th 2022, between 12 -12.30pm - stop by to say hello or ask questions.
New Board Members
Preserve at Mayfield Ranch HOA
The speed limit is 15 miles per hour on all streets within the Preserve.
Only the Preserve signboards are approved for display in the community. No realtor signs are allowed. To obtain a community signboard, Log-in to pamcotx.com and submit a general request.
Pick up is every Thursday for trash & every other Thursday for re-cycling. Containers should be placed at the curb on Wednesday evening and removed from the curb by Thursday evening. Containers must be stored in the garage or behind fencing.
Owner log-in to pamcotx.com and submit a general request to obtain a visitor parking permit for any visitor spending more than 48 hours.
Changing or adding landscape beds or borders requires prior approval.
Complete the ACC form before starting any projects. You may access the ACC form at pamcotx.com.
Round Rock Police 512-218-5500 2701 N. Mays Street
Round Rock Fire 512-671-2788 2811 Oakmont Drive
Round Rock ISD 512-464-5000 1311 Round Rock Avenue
Post Office 512-238-9461 797 Sam Bass Road @ Chisholm Trail
Members: seeking nominations
Copyright © 2022 PreserveAtMayfieldRanch - All Rights Reserved.